I would say for impatient human being like me,it is considered as fun also.Wait for the prawn to come and eat your bait,then you have to be skilled enough to pull it up.I had a few prawns ate my bait and escaped because I pulled the rod in a wrong way and they managed to escaped T_T
My first prawn!So proud so proud.
Baby bug's first prawn
Our prawns!
And they ended up dead X_x
I have to say,although these are fresh water prawns but they taste really good.And this shop in Kepong, they keep putting in more prawns into the pool and yeah it's quite easy to fish prawns there.And according to baby bug, this shop is good because they give fresh bait (freshly cut big worm) and at least they are honest to give you whatever you have fished.The shop he went in Puchong changed their and gave him frozen prawns.
And those prawns ended up in our stomach the same night as baby bug cooked a sumptuous dinner with all the prawns with chili paste.
Last but not least,a groomed handsome cute and hot baby Teddy!
Very cute kan? <3
See...Like father like son.Both look so alike!
No comments:
Post a Comment