Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Foods!

I know you all are so gonna hate me for this...Due to my extreme laziness,I have decided to put all pictures of food I have eaten in the past weeks in one single entry...Love me pleaseee!I swear I am going to bring you to the places with great food I have been to!No cheng /no

Hajime..Again!
Went with baby Lynn..forgotten when but she was envy seeing me been there thrice in 2 weeks...So went with her to fill her cravings!

Tuna and Salmon sashimi.Don't tell me you can't differentiate which is which.Both are great but I presonally prefer salmon.



Japanese cold soba.Super delicious!



Mother love or motherly love.Salmon roll with cucumber wrapped inside and topped with Ikura!Me loveeeeeeeeee Ikura!



Canton-I @ 1U

As baby Lynn craved for their Char Siew rice...So have to fill her cravings,again..So,off we go to Canton-I..I didn't really like it because I am a soup-noodle person and unfortunately there's no souo noodles in Canton-I!How disappointing that is!

My fried beef noodle.Don't really like it as it tastes like char kuey teow and what more,it is worse than normal char kuey teow! >3




Lynn's favourite char siew rice..I can't deny it but the char siew was really good...It was really soft and it literally melts in your mouth..MhhMmmmmmm...Yummy!



My sucky deep fried black sesame dumpling.Suck suck suck and I hated it.The glutinous flour layer is so freaking thich that I literally cannot really taste the black sesame filling inside and it's like chewing chewing gum as the flour was too much.



Fong Lye Resrautant located in Gardens,right opposite of Sushi Zanmai,at the Robinson side.

Each time I pass by this restaurant is filled with people and there are tonnes of people taking number and waiting outside.So it got me really have this desire to try their food and last Friday, baby bug asked me out for a movie in GSC Signature in Gardens so I decided to give this restaurant a shot.And I had to wait like 10minutes for my table ): I never had to queue for a restaurant that long ):



Our pot of Jasmine Oolong tea that cost RM12.But it's nice and I like it.Still I think it is too pricy X_x



Deep fried salted chicken.Very nice and I like it.But it is very pricy also...this cost RM9.30.And I have to admit,they have really strange pricing.RM9.30,RM5.30 ?_?



Jeng jeng jeng...This is the main dish of the dinner...Braised beef noodle!It is very very very nice!And it's not spicy at all!The sliced beef wasn't too soft and you got something to chew on!According to baby bug,the last time he tried it the beef was super soft to the extend where you can tear the beef by just using your tongue and it literally melts in your mouth!Now now did I just get you salivated?



The side dishes that come with the noodle,from left:- Marinated siput and abalone slices.It is very nice and I love it a lot!The middle one is some stupid sausage wrapped in flour,fried and wrapped with a layer of white sesame.The last one is some smelly black soy bean with slices of bittergourd and some ikan bilis.Me no likey bittergourd /no



I love this Taiwan restaurant and i am definitely going back for more!

Delicious' dessert

I am always a big fan for Delicious by Ms Read as I love their food,tea and of course, their desserts!How can one not love their desserts?Simply irresistible!My dessert of the week is this one!Banana pudding with butterscotch topping!Only RM9.90!


Oh and I love their Banofee pie too.Too bad no picture was taken because...The pie ended up inside my mouth before I could remember to take picture!Hahahah,I just cannot resist food la!

Enjoy the entry my dear friends! *Evil laugh*

No comments: