Friday, January 2, 2009

New year eve dinner @ Mont Kiara

Thanks to the mood swing I am currently having,I was not in the mood for everything at all,not even the countdown.But,we still had dinner before we head home,as we did not want to be sardins.Supposedly,we were to attend the party hosted by Hit.fm in Soho KL located in Solaris,Mont Kiara.

Then,we headed for Korean BBQ as dinner.This shop is the first time trying,and I'd never want to go back again.Pricy,and not nice.

Here are some pictures of the food.Oh,but the Kimchi there not bad.Heheh.Only the Kimchi I wasn't complaining!

Some dishes offered on their menu



Side dishes

Bul go gi - sliced thin beef in soysauce soup with veges.It sucked because it was too sweet.Oh well...What to do.Spoilt by the Korean BBQ in Starhill.My tongue is so spoilt by good food.


Ribeye marinated in House sauce - sucked,tasteless,totally unmarinated.


Scam dish.Was supposed to be seafood in light soysauce.Became this stupid tofu. 18bucks ok.



This Dai Ga restaurant is located near Solaris,opposite of Maybank/Soho KL.
Overall rating 3/10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog