It was Christmas when we went there,and fortunately they were having this Christmas promotion,3 jumps,with cert and shirt for 99USD.Yes!And we went for that one.Because the regular jump is 79USD for one jump with cert and shirt;so obviously the Christmas promotion is more worth it, isn't it?
For the first time...I was scared to dead and I was literally got pushed out by the guy.I stood there for very long time and people down there watching was like "just jump...it's fun!"...And I was like...Look at the sea...look down...look at bug...and...what the hell...die then die....
I wasted the first time,really,with the thought that I'd die.It was really cool and fun.I wish I'd not waste the first jump.
See the different colors rope that were tied to our ankle?It actually go according to your weigh.Yellow is for super light,from 50-65,red is light,from 65-85 and another color I forgot XD
An unforgettable experience.Must try if you really have the opportunity to go there,although it is quite pricy.Next stop is sky diving.Not sure if I have the courage for it just yet. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment