Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When was the last time..

Let me ask you guys,when was the last time you guys did something crazy and immoral/unethical?As usual today I was taking the LRT home and as I arrived the exit,I tapped my Tn'G card on it and it wasn't working.It is either I already tapped once before it or when I enter the station,it was not tapped/registered.So I just walked through since the little gap is opened anyway,and it reminds me of...The last crazy thing that I have done with bugbug.

That was quite long ago,at least half a year or more,I think either we were going to KLCC or Sg Wang.So we entered from Kerinchi station and the Tn'G machine wasn't working but somehow the worker there allows us in so we slumber only take the train to KL Central station and upon arrival,we can't exit because the card was not registered at the entrance.So we walked aside and discuss how should we do and looking at the queue at the counter,which was super long,and bug was reluctant to queue because its gonna take long time and just at that moment,someone was not able to pass through the sensor thing so the guard/worker that was sitting at the exit side went over and check,then we quickly ran out without them noticed that we actually had a free ride =p

The feeling was the same as stealing.It was really funny though.

No comments: