Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It have been a hard year for China.Not long ago they just had the earthquake in Sze Chuan, and now the flood.During the earthquake time,everyday I was checking out newspaper to update myself of how many peoples were being saved and how many were still trapped and die underneath the stones.It is happen that even after 4-5 days people still being saved and some of them,they made it out,but they did not made it through.Just a little bit longer to hold onto.Just that a little bit.Well,can't complain much about it.Life is all about irony.

Don't ask me if I believe in God.It is still a question in me.But I'd pray in any form of religion if it helps them.But I do believe in karma,and I love karma.I hate it when good people die so young and bad people lives on.This does not occurs only in drama,but it does in real life.Anyway,think about it again,who are we to judge right or wrong,good or bad?Even 99% of the majority says it is bad,but that 1% says its good,what to argue?Differences in perception and self-generated self-fulfilling prophecy.Human beings are always so complex.And why must we be so complex again?Technology?Evolution?Survival instinct?

No comments: