Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Welcome to the family!

Welcome to the family baby teddy and baby brownie!I've got myself a puppy and we've got ourselves a hedgehog.We got both of those during the same weekend,hebat kan?

The hedgehog,which bug really wanted to name it Itik,but I insisted that we should we named him brownie.Hedgehog only got two colors,either albino or brown with a little white.We got ourselves the brown one because his size was not too huge for a one month old,and he is more tame than the rest.He is super cute.He like to dig himself under the shavings,and he is soooo active,he can barely stay for a second on your hand.He also like to overturn his food bowl,and hide himself under it,like a turtle.Cute right?We are planning to buy another female albino to accompany him on our second visit to Pet Safari on last saturday.The albino female was oversized and she wasn't tame.How to see if it is tame is that,when take out from cage,see how fast they start to walk and explore.The female hedgehog curled and stayed there for at least 2-3 minutes then only she'd start walking,I didn't like it so I insisted no even bug wanted it quite a bit.So our next female hedgehog we'd name her tiramisu,that's what I wanted.

Now let's talk about my baby teddy...It is a yorkshire terrier,I have been waiting for it few years back...I never seen them selling in Pet's wonderland at all but luckily Pet's safari does carry it...But for the past two years they only shipped in 3 times if I am not mistaken..First time I was late and they left female only,and it wasn't pure breed.Second time they called me up ask me to go and have a look but I didn't have the time at all,so I practically missed the chance.This is the third time.That day we was buying brownie.So my usual visit is to the dogs when bug visits the exotic pet area.And my eye spotted on yorkshire terrier!It is pure breed some more,but sadly without cert.My teddy's original cost was RM1,688,along with his cage and food shampoo and stuff is about 2k already.

But sadly...when he reach home he caught cold and he was admitted for 3 days because he wasn't eating at all.Now he is still having his medicine but he is getting so much better already.Altogether with his dispenses and admission fees,his cost spike up to 2.5k already...But he is just worth it...I love him so much..He is sooooo adorable and naughty...My family loves him as well but not my old dog...He seems to be afraid of him still...

And teddy always run around to disturb my old dog...He will go under the chair then reach my old dog and sniff him..Then my old dog will avoid him even teddy is so small...Teddy also like running around,and he run very fast,like a rabbit.His buttock a bit round and fat so when he runs its quite cute...He run a bit like deer...

Initially I wanted to name it Tiramisu because it just cross my mind..I know that a lot people does name their dog teddy and I didn't want it but I got no other alternatives...So I named him teddy.Now he can recognize his own name already but he will only sometimes response to the callings..He can jump out from his cage already and he also know how to go back in...Each time when I open the cage he will jump out and stay around me...He is very sticky to me...He go wherever I go...Cute right?

Pictures of brownie and teddy will be up soon once we have it!

No comments: