Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Things that I miss

Followed by ranking:-

1) Marianna
2) Korean food
3) Italianies' tiramisu x10 (someone owe me this.)
4) Shopping!
5) Sunny! (The California fitness dancing instructor.He is super cute and hot!If only he is heterosexual... )

I know I am kind of random here.But I am kind of free but I don't feel like studying.Ok I admit I am lazy :D but I kind of just finished my last lab report.So yeah I am giving myself a break :D

Yesterday was fun :D Early in the morning like 10.45 I reached MV to buy a gift for Jing :D Then we head to Cempaka at Cheras to visit her.The journey was so fun.People like Nina and Thava whom have always been driving and now they are taking trains.So funny hehehe.

Then we hang in Jing's house until about 2 something then we head back to MV,by the time we reach MV it was already 3 o'clock,and all of us were starving,so we decided to go Nando's to have lunch,since Alvin suggested it :D Then believe it or not,we gossiped until 6 o'clock then we call for the bill,then everyone goes home.I really can't believe it.Alvin,Thava and Nina does not give me the impression of able to gossip for more than an hour.We gossiped for 3 hours.OMG.I thought only me and Marianna could do that,but now i found my mates again :D

Then we were talking about planning a vacation together.This semester we are all drained off.We need a break!I need to get off from KL!

Anyway...I saw a skirt in Zara..Its nice and cute..Like the previous one I owned from Zara as well...But this one kinda pricy..Its $160...Bug was sounding already...So expensive dida dida...So I didn't even try it on... :(

Then after that went to gym...I saw sunny!Teaching supa street advance class.He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.I purposely cycle longer just to watch him teach people to dance :D I know I sound quite perverted,but Sunny is really cute!He is really sunny!

*drools*

No comments: