One word to describe the food they serve - superb.I have never had such delicious raw salmon before.The one in Sakae sushi now is totally out of my league already.And if you go during lunch time, their set lunch is quite worth it, from 28++, 32++ and 36++ for 2 different dishes that comes with bowl of rice, miso soup, custard egg @ cawan mushi and some pickles.
I went their twice in two weeks.Crazy us.I am so freaking in love with their raw salmon sashimi and soft shell crab salad.I highly recommend the soft shell crab salad.It is just...way too nice.I have no word to describe it further.
Salmon lovers can order their salmon set.RM38++. Comes with bowl of rice with slices of salmon on top, special salmon miso soup and fresh salmon salad and fish roe (fish egg).
I don't know why the picture is rotated this way...Oh well,forget it.
This is their salmon set.
Set lunch 32++ Tuna sashimi and spider maki (soft shell crab maki)
Cornetto @ hand roll. The left one I forgot what it is but it is RM10 each minimum. The right one is soft shell crab hand roll @ RM12
Where can you find such thick slice of salmon sashimi? XD
No comments:
Post a Comment