Friday, February 20, 2009

The world is filled with idiots.

As I finished my exam,so I went to the usual place to wait for the LRT bus to come.As I was waiting,there's this guy,named idiot, bumped into me and he apologies.So I smiled back and say it's okay,and I ignored him.Didn't even bother to look at his face.Shortly after the bus arrived,so I got into the bus and Mr idiot sat right beside me.Then he started courting me by asking if I were a student.Like duhhh,I was carrying my notepad and text book.So I politely answered him yes and he started talking nonsense and telling me how young I am,how beautiful I am and sort.Then he started asking me if I was attached.

To get rid of him and his stupid nonsense conversation,I lied.I told him I was engaged and will get married once I've graduated.He went like,really?I said yes and smile at him pretending I am all blissful and sort.Then he was like..."oh...I think you shouldn't commit so early you know.You are still young and fluctuating.You don't really seem to know what you want in life.Also you shouldn't give up the forest because of a tree."

That's it man...Seriously I hate people who thinks they know me very well,and they know nothing about me.I hate people who thinks they are so smart that they know everything and everyone under the sun.You just bumped into me like 10 minutes ago.How well can you know me from my face?Idiot.Like seriously,I really can't tolerate people like this.

Then,when reached the LRT station,he asked me for my number.Then I politely refused.Suddenly now I am wondering,what have gotten into me that I was still so polite.Must be the dam abnormal psychology exam and what I've studied.I could have given him my true colors with my sarcasm and sort.But I somehow just lost the edge.

I seriously regret it man.This is how I felt afterward when I reach home.

No comments: