Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time flies with blinks of eye.So fast then it's september and later,another blink of eye,it's gonna be christmas.Still recall that me and baby bug was very excited on our first christmas that we got to spent together,and I got him this.Cute right?

And we ate it together-gather on 1st,our official anniversary.Everything is so wonderful being with him.Although nowadays we hardly see each other due to his busily crazy workload but still we appreciate each other like never before.Thou,there are many ups and downs and few times of nearly break-ups,we're still good in shape and intact being together.

I have always wished I have a boyfriend that would buy me bouquet of roses and bring it to me on Valentine's day.But flowers on Valentine's are so expensive,I'd rather want my baby to buy me something during christmas,birthday as well as our anniversary.

Currently things that I WISH to have are

1) Pure breed Golden Retriever with cert

2) Air cond

But aww :( I'll get my fingers cross that my baby reads this :P

No comments: