I guess I am really spoilt.I need good food to elevate my mood.So when we were at curve,we went to Kluang Station for lunch as me and bug are all bored with most of the restaurants closed to the flea market,from Cineleisure to curve that stretch.So yeah we headed to Kluang Station for lunch and I ordered my Hainanese chicken chop,hot Teh,chicken wing as well as basket of wedges whereas bug ordered beef rendang and cold coffee.Initially they served the french fries and I thought they serve it wrongly as a few times I went there and I clearly remembered I order wedges before but this time they serve me fries.So I check the menu again and there's no more wedges on their menu.I never liked fries at all.The chicken chop was okay and the chicken wing is...Not to say not nice,but I prefer friday's buffalo wings.The teh was...not sweet and no tea taste.Totally yucky.
Then my mood was so down because I didn't get to have good food,until I get my replacement,big apple donuts.Then bug was complaining that I am too spoilt and too "high class" towards foods.FYI,I don't eat mamaks,mmkayz?He asked if he is going to throw me into a kampung which have only salted fish,veges and sort,no ice cream,no donuts,no chocolates,whether or not I am going to survive.Hell no okay.I don't freaking eat salted fish.THEY ARE SMELLY OKAY!
Seriously I don't mind spending money on food but bug has a different point of view.He rather spend the money on something that he can use/buy/hold rather than food because after you eat such expensive food you will still need to go to toilet and do the daily routined process and there goes your money as he says.But no loh,foods makes me dam happy one okay!Especially chocolates,ice creams or donuts!They are the angels from heaven come to earth to rescue me okay!
No comments:
Post a Comment