For a long time, until I couldn't recall, when did I lost the word forever in my dictionary.Still recall that I used to use the word forever in a relationship that I was well commited.But now,forever doesn't seems to be exist in my life anymore.On the other hand,I also don't believe the existence of forever in a relationship anymore.
I often laugh when youngsters tell their partner "I love you forever" but eventually,their relationship lasted only like...3 months?The word forever has been misused and the true meaning of forever no longer exist.People say it but they don't mean it and of course,saying is always easy.Word is never louder than action.
Human as pleasure seeking organism would do anything to pleasure themselves and hence,empty promises are inavoidable and inevitable.At times,I do feel like being emotional and I need someone to sweet talk me.But, fortunately unfortunately,I have no sweet talkers around me.That is like really really sad.Or perhaps I should be happy because I have got friends that tell the truth at most times.
Someone please,sweet talk me and let me know that I am still a girl that needs to be pampered!
No comments:
Post a Comment