Sunday, September 2, 2007

MooooOooOvies

I know I've not been keen in blogging.I know I'm truly a lazy ass but just pardon me will ya? =p

So,last weekend we watch 5 movies in 2 days.On saturday,we watched Ratatouille and Rogue Assassin.

I bet there's no stranger to the cartoon Ratatouille.So,guess I can save my time in blogging for this movie.Rough Assasin starring Jet Li and...Forgot his name.Paiseh sial.Is a movie about vengence of betrayal.Is kinda like another Infernal affair.The bad guy is actually the good guy and the good guy is actually the bad guy.Boring storyline,superb actions by Jet Li.

On sunday,we watched Evan Almight,Perfect Stranger by Halle Berry and Rise of blood hunter by Lucy Liu.

Evan Almight,is a story about God looking for Noah in earth to build an Ark in order to save the nation of US.Most of the story spent on how they build the art,and also Noah's ability to control animals to work for him and the unity of family.A very hilarious show,not a must watch but erm definitely won't waste your time & money watching it. Rating 7/10.

Rise of blood hunter,1 word,boring!But I like Lucy's body!The story is about living draculas,in a modern version,which apparently they can live under sunlight.The story is about Sadie Blake (Lucy) transformed into their kind after being killed by them and she seek vengence after her transformation.Rating 4/10.

Perfect Stranger.Is a movie by Halle of how much she would actually do in order to protect herself,including framing and killing other people.But there's no forever hidden secret as there's always 3rd pair of eyes watching what you do to cover up. Rating 5/10.

In inventory
Secret - Jay Chow
Flash Point
Rush hour 2 - Jackie Chan
Premonition - Sandra bullock
The Invasion - Nicole Kidman

No comments: